THE SMART TRAIN TOILET WASTE PROCESSING SYSTEM THAT DOES IT ALL ON THE MOVE
Easily integrated into new trains or retrofitted onto existing fleets, Cleartrak frees up trains to spend more time in passenger service, increasing network capacity, whilst maximising revenue and benefitting the environment.
Cleartrak reduces the cost of new depots by eliminating the need for capital and operational investment in costly specialist equipment and substantially reduces staff needed for regular toilet servicing and exposure to toilet effluent.
Cleartrak eliminates route constraints without impacting the environment giving more passengers access to toilets on more journeys.
Cleartrak has many advantages. When installed on trains with toilets, Cleartrak will have a dramatic impact on Rail Network Capacity, the whole of life costs in the infrastructure and operation of depots and also deliver wider-socio economic benefits with a reduction in the use of land based sewage and water treatment infrastructure systems.
- Trains will only need to come into depot a maximum of 4 times per year for CET servicing.
- Cleartrak will not need to be discharged into the sewage network
- In depot servicing time will be reduced
- Train time out of service will be reduced and capacity on the network increased
- Trains will be lighter – less tanking water needed and waste reduced in volume and weight – so less fuel usage and network rail levies
- Considerable reduction in whole of life cost for depot operation
- No more need for complicated logistics of scheduling CET servicing
- No more need to shunt trains around depots to access specialist CET emptying equipment
- No need for the installation of costly specialist CET emptying equipment
- A stop to the hazardous and unpleasant job of emptying CETs
- Cleartrak offers a long-term solution to the costly, time consuming and logistically complicated service of CET emptying.
CLEARTRAK DELIVERS A SOLUTION TO THE FOLLOWING UK POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
DfT Decarbonisation by 2050 – existing diesel trains will be replaced with alternative traction – and therefore will not need to come into depot for refuelling and servicing can then be undertaken in alternative locations
RSSB "Sustainable Development Principles" 2019 are embedded into recent franchise agreements, with franchises having to account for, and reduce their water usage. Cleartrak requires less water in its operation and in its infrequent emptying.
PRM-TSI 1st January 2020 - If the on-board UAT is locked out of use then the train is cancelled as it causes a key operational constraint. Cleartrak’s operability will not be dependent on water tanking and CET emptying and so will reduce the likelihood of train cancellations.